INSTITUTE OF REAL ESTATE
710 E. North Street Greenville, SC 29601 |
(864) 233-1514 or 1-800-922-9252 Fax (864) 233-0308
terms and school policies are
considered to be a part of the Unit 2 Enrollment Agreement.
Unit 2 consists of the five modules
listed below. SC Real Estate Commission has approved these five
Monday Agency and Property
Tuesday Real Estate
Wednesday Investment and Taxation
Thursday Ethics and Real Estate
Measurement and Valuation
1. Anyone who pays the class fee may attend these classes without
2. Refund Policy—to receive a refund, you MUST
notify us by 4 pm on the Thursday before class starts. If you do,
you may elect to transfer to another of our Unit 2 classes or request a full
refund. Refunds will be paid
within 10 days of request. If you don't attend Module A on
Monday and don't give notice by 4 pm on the Thursday before class, you will
3. Withdrawal policy--if you drop out after
starting the class, you will not receive a refund; however, you may transfer to
4. Transferring--After starting class, transferring to any of
the other modules in another month requires notice
not later than 10:30 am on the day before the module you will miss is
scheduled. Transferring with timely notice will be treated the same as
Splitting—You may elect to split
the modules over a maximum of five (5) consecutive months. The cost
for splitting is $10 per additional month. All five modules must be
completed within the five-month period or there will be an additional $50 charge
per module beyond the five-month period.
6. Attendance Requirements/Tardiness--To receive credit for
each module, you must attend the entire *six (6) hours and pass the module
exam. A maximum of fifteen (15) minutes per 6-hour module may be
missed. There is no way to make up time missed exceeding 15 minutes.
7. Returned checks—There will be a
$35 charge if your check is returned from the bank for any reason.
8. Module Exams--There is a 20-question multiple choice exam
at the end of each module. The minimum passing score is 70% or 14
questions correct. Anyone who fails to get 14 questions correct will
be given a makeup exam as soon as the class is over on that same day.
9. During class, cell phones must be turned off--not left on
silent or vibrate. Tape-recording any of our classes is not
permitted. Use of computers in the classroom is not allowed.
10. No unrelated reading materials, computer games, etc., are allowed
11. The instructor has the right to have any disruptive student
removed from class.